Pages

Friday, February 26, 2016

Twitter, Facebook, Facebook art page, Instagram, Tumblr and...Blogger! Phew.


Haven't posted in a while because of all the cross pollinating. I've got all these different social media platforms to keep up witj (oh deary me) which means I just haven't gotten around to it. So this is the cover for a wordless book I'm pitching. It's a tiny book, only 20 pages, and it's finished (I'll be showing more pages soon). There will be two other books, Nutshell Library style, in this tiny 6x6" book series. Each a different fairytale, each wordless and each with a different color for the title and two color color scheme.



2 comments:

  1. Stella Lopez1:28 PM

    Hi Jed, Nice to meet you. I see some fascinating things in your RED Illo.
    These are POSITIVE OBSERVATIONS from someone who like to illustrate as well. I'll call it Jed's drawing style.
    The big bad wolf hair strokes next to the smooth black boots is a standout.
    The long snout vs. little Red's small face. Reds challenging look vs. the coy
    and almost embarrassed look of the bad wolf. Red's mature look and her wonderful body language. I can hardly wait to see the rest of this story and its illos. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! More on this, soon!

    ReplyDelete