Pages

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Some Wednesday Figures and Other News

Kickstarter a Success! 

The biggest news is that my Kickstarter for my new picture book, (MOSTLY) WORDLESS was a success! 295 backers and $10,343 raised in just 30 days! thanks everyone for your support and encouragement! The books should be printed by late March of 2014! We're also adding 6 more pages, making the book a total of 52 pages instead of 46!

I'm exhausted. So now I'm putting everything I need together to get this thing to press!

Thanks to everyone for the overwhelming support and generous contributions!

Pyragraph!

Soon my essays will be appearing on the art professional site, pyragraph.com. Believe it or not, I am actually getting paid to write for the internet! I never knew such a thing was possible, but there it is. So less of my essays will be appearing here, more will be appearing there, but I'll let you know as soon as they do and provide all the appropriate links.

Some Wednesday Figures

As promised, here are a couple of sketches from the local Davis Wednesday figure sessions. They're a bit rough, but it's been a while. I hope to attend more often so I can get back into the groove.



No comments:

Post a Comment