Pages

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

We're Almost There! Bookmarks, and How to Win an Elephant Poster!

Hello everyone!

So we're very very close to our goal! Less than $400 away, and 11 days to go!

You can get my new book (MOSTLY) WORDLESS, T-shirts and other goodies, and help us meet our goal at the link below:

(MOSTLY) WORDLESS Kickstarter Campaign!

The support has been phenomenal, and I've been really enjoying the e-mails and comments I've been getting! Keep them coming!

When we're this close with still 11 days left, I think it's time to seriously start talking about our stretch goal of $14,000. If we meet our stretch goal, as I've mentioned before, we can go from digital printing to off-set, but I'll talk more about that soon. But first,

Bookmarks!




So from now on everyone who cuts and pastes this link:

http://tinyurl.com/kymzhsu

and posts it on Facebook or Twitter, gets the RED FOX RACER BOOKMARK designed by me and pictured below. All you have to do is let me know by sending me an email at jedstuff@gmail.com with the header, "bookmark."

But it gets better.

You can retweet and repost as many times as you like, but let me know each time you do, because when I receive my  hudredth e-mail with the header, "bookmark," the sender will get the signed limited edition 18 x 24" ELEPHANT POSTER on heavy high quality 80# stock.


Help Us Get Into Bookstores and Libraries!

Now more about off-set printing. Off-set printing or traditional printing allows us a lot more options than digital. Among other things, we can get the best possible color, the best possible paper, more pages and color endpapers. More importantly, we can go from a limited quantity of 200 to 300 books, to 1000 to 2000 books. We've been looking into possible distributors, and once the book is distributed more widely it will go into bookstores and ever better, libraries, like the library where I discovered my favorite book, IN THE NIGHT KITCHEN.



So spread the word, send me those e-mails, and lets go for off-set!

Thanks again,

Jed

    No comments:

    Post a Comment