Pages

Monday, August 08, 2011

Running Cow Chef Inks

Here's my running cow Chef from earlier, now inked.



This is a busy week for me, with two half pages and a full page for Cricket magazine (a story about inuits) and two pages and a spread for the upcoming SCBWI Illustrator's Day Conference, on top of my personal projects. I've got a number of writing projects at various stages of completion--A finished YA novel for teens, a finished chapter book for middle readers, and one of each respectively completed first drafts.

Like my last Cricket assignment, this one is requiring a lot of research. There's just so much stuff to get right--period costumes, animals, and habitat, so that's keeping me pretty busy as well. And of course, finishes for everything are all due about the same time. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment