Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Events!

UCD Campus!

On the 25th, 26th, 28th, and 29th I'll be appearing on the University of California Davis campus in the Quad near the bookstore. I'll have posters, mini comics and stickers, and I'll be glad to sign anything you'd like me to sign.

The Pence Galery!

I'll have two pieces at the Pence gallery in Davis for a bicycle themed show in February. I'll post the date as soon as I know for sure. I'll be selling "Yes We Can!" stickers, and possibly more.

Edit:

The Pence will be carrying my postcards, but not the stickers, since they're a non-profit and carrying the stickers might be seen as endorsing the president. The Bicycle show will be from February 1st through the 15th, and I'll be selling my bicycle tree posters at the opening.

No comments:

Post a Comment